We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. We respect and value your privacy and care about how
your personal data is used and shared online. This policy sets out how we collect personal information from you
and how the personal information you provide will be processed by us. By visiting our website, you are accepting
and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not consent, please do not submit any
personal data to us.
– You may provide us with your personal information like your name, company/business name, location, contact
information like email addresses and phone numbers by completing the enquiry forms on the Website or by
corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. We’ll retain this information while we fulfill the task for
which you visit the website.
– We’ll collect your technical information as well including the IP address used to connect your device to
the Internet, your login information, web browser type and version, operating system and platform; and
information regarding your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), your activity on Our Site,
services you viewed or searched for, methods used to browse away from the page and Website errors if any.
– Also we’ll receive your personal information when you access other websites operated by us or other
services we provide.
experience when you browse the Website. It also allows us to enhance the Website.
– We use some strictly necessary cookies which are required for the operation of the website like the ones
that enable you to login to secure areas of the website.
– We also use analytical/performance cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors
and to track their movements around the website when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way the
– We use something like the Functionality cookies to recognize you when you return to the website. This
enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
– And finally, Targeting cookies will be used to record your visit to the website, the pages you have
visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising
displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this
Provided that we’ve obtained your consent as per the conditions in the Data Protection Legislation, we may
use the information we receive to fulfill our obligations under any contract we’ve entered into with you and to
provide you with whatever you’ve requested. We process your personal information on the grounds of legitimate
interests, which would enable us to enhance, modify and personalize the website as well as our services and
communications for the benefit of our customers. We may use the personal data only to manage your account, to
manage your access to our site, to reply emails from you, to provide emails that you’ve opted into and to
analyze your use of our site. We will never share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us
without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law. Protecting your security and privacy is important
to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with
the terms of the Data Protection Legislation.